Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, is a fully residential, co-educational school affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and has classes from VI to XII standard. This Vidyalaya is controlled by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of Education and Literacy, Ministry of H.R.D., Government of India.
• To provide good quality, modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children from the rural areas, without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
• To ensure that all the students of the Vidyalaya attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages as envisaged in three language formula.
• To promote National Integration by providing opportunities to talented children, largely rural, from different parts of our country, to live and learn together and develop their full potential.
• To serve in each district, as focal point for improvement in quality of school education by sharing experience and facilities.
• To provide stress free educational environment.
• To provide good ambience to students and humanize environment.
• To empower supervisory staff through orientation programs & discussions.
• Conferences, visit to institution of higher learning to enable them to contribute effectively.
• To help students to discover their talent and mould them accordingly.
• To make class room teaching vibrant by replacing procedure oriented teaching / instructive approach where the student will be constructor by feeling.
• To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
• To organize games and sports, co-curricular activities, outdoor activities to provide opportunity for effective participation by one and all.
• To enrich classroom teaching through educational technology.
• To produce 100% first division and 75%distinction to prepare student for entire life in a big way.
सर्वविदित है कि जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालयों की स्थापना नयी शिक्षा नीति १९८६ के तहत की गयी है | जिसके प्रमुख उद्येश्य आर्थिकरूप से विपन्न ग्रामीण एवं शहरी प्रतिभाओ को निखारना है | साथ मे प्रवजन नीति के तहत समग्र भारत को एकता के सूत्र मे पिरोना है | जहाँ तक मेरा अपना उद्येश्य है ऐसे नागरिक तैयार करना जो शारीरिक रूप से स्वस्थ मानसिक रूप से जागरूक एवं भावात्मक रूप से प्रसन्न होकर एक अच्छा वैज्ञानिक , ईमानदार नेता, विनीत एवं मेहनती अधिकारी बनकर भारत को एक विश्व शक्ति के रूप मे स्थापित करने मे अपनी महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका का निर्वाह कर सके | यह तभी हो सकता है जब बच्चो को गुणात्मक शिक्षा उपलब्ध करायी जायेगी |
Vice Principal’s Desk
The main objective of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is to provide good quality and value oriented education to talented, economically poor children, predominantly from rural areas by providing them all possible opportunities and resources to make them innovative, creative, competitive as well as to be good human being.
Being a responsible member of Navodaya Family, I always try my best to develop such type of talented, integrated and versatile personalities who will provide their valuable service as scientist, officers, engineers, doctors, farmers and leaders to the nation.
( Vice Principal )
Best wishes Mrs. Jaya Bharti